Most of us like to look good and why not this is how we can attract the opposite sex. Very few are born with a natural look but that does not mean that others can’t look good. There are certain things that need to be taken into consideration to improve your image.
7 Useful tips that can help you improve your image
1. You need to take good skin care: Good skin care is easy. Soap or lotion and moisturizing are the two main ways of improving the look of your skin. Our skin runs pat dry due to lack of water especially during the winter season. You need to have at least eight to ten glasses of water everyday to moisturize your skin. It’s very important to protect your skin from the harmful ultra violet ray of the sun. Pick a moisturizer with sun protection because sun damage is the main factor that ages skin.
2. Acne: One of the best ways to treat spots and acne treatments would be to use appropriate creams, soaps, cleansers and medications. It would be advisable to change products if you feel they are not working for your skin. If nothing works you can try antibiotics and specialized creams to get rid of them.
3. Body Odor: No one likes bad odor and we are surely you too. One of the best ways to get rid of body odors is by having regular showers and wash. You could also try out Anti precipitants and deodorants spray to regulate your odor and sweat.
4. Hair Cut: Workout on the look of your hair. Discuss with your beautician a haircut which can go with your image. Use a shampoo that is appropriate for your hair type and makes your hair look good.
5. Balanced diet: It’s very important to have a balanced diet to stay healthy. Your balanced diet should consist of fruits and vegetables. A proper balance diet keeps you healthy and improved your skin and hair. Avoid excessive fast food intakes.
6. Exercise: Workout is important. You need to exercise regularly to remain fit throughout the day. Join a gym or sports club can encourage you to exercise.
7. Clothing” You need to wear neat and clean clothes to look smart and trendy. Take care of your teeth’s and have a regular mouth wash. Keep you nails clean and avoid biting them. Also change your socks and underwear’s regularly